Wednesday 12 February 2014

SpaceShip Sprites

These the initial designs for the Space Ship that the user will control when in the game. They are all ideas that i had to feature in my game. i choose the bottom image to be the spaceship i thought i would suit my game scheme better i thought i was the easiest the make in photoshop into pixel art.


This is the first version of my Spaceship sprite, this was made in the programme GIMP, I developed the image pixel by pixel. This was to stick with the idea to have the game in a retro feel with the use of pixel art. However with the lack of my brain working I created sprites which facing upwards. Originally i created the ship with a flag on top of it, i decide this was tacked and removed it. with an empty space increased the length of the spaceship window. I also the rotated the ship to face the right direction 



First version of my sprite sheet,  I have used multiple images that I have rotated plus and minus 45 degrees, so when the image will change when the direction keys are pressed.
























No comments:

Post a Comment